Redoxis AB will process the following personal information:
- Name, email and company name to process a request when you fill in a form on our webpage.
- Your IP address to streamline the use of our website
- If you contact Redoxis AB, we store correspondence or comments, which may contain personal information, to provide better service if you contact Redoxis AB again.
You can explore our website without leaving any personal information about yourself. If you register on one of our forms when using our website, we ask you in certain cases to provide personal information to the extent required for us to be able to provide you with the information you request. We may also, with your consent, use that information for the distribution of newsletters and invitations to seminars, courses and alike.
Personal information refers to the information that you voluntarily provide in contacting us and/or filling out one of our forms on the website, making it possible for us to identify you. This includes information such as name, e-mail address, company address, telephone number and other information about you and your company. Personal information can be such information that is available on the internet (including facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Google).
If you do not want cookies installed on your computer or if you would like to restrict the processing of such information, your browser may allow you to deselect or anonymize your IP address.
Redoxis AB ensures that appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect your personal data against unauthorized access or destruction, illegal processing or accidental loss or damage.
Redoxis AB uses secure servers where your personal data is processed and restricts access to personal data within the organization. Authorization to access personal data is only given to individuals with the sole purpose of them being able to perform their tasks.
Redoxis AB will
- Process your personal data legally, correctly and in a transparent manner.
- Collect your personal data for the stated and legitimate purposes set out in this policy and will not process your personal data in any way inconsistent with these purposes.
- Collect and process personal data that is adequate, relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and used.
- Process your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing and unauthorized or unintentional loss, destruction or damage to personal data, thereby ensuring an appropriate level of security.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate and updated without delay if Redoxis AB is informed or otherwise becomes aware of incorrect information.
- Upon request, delete personal data without delay unless there are legal reasons to continue processing.
- Upon request, limit the processing, unless there is a legal reason to continue the processing.
- Upon request, inform you about which personal data has been processed by Redoxis AB in a customary and machine-readable form.
Legal basis for processing
Redoxis AB collects and process your personal data about and to the extent given consent to and in order for Redoxis to fulfill obligations under a current agreement and in the extent Redoxis AB is obliged to do according to law or a decision from authorities.
Personal data processor
Redoxis AB may allow a personal data processor to process all personal data through the storage of data and the operation of our system. The personal data processor may also read, arrange and send personal data according to instructions from Redoxis AB.
We always strive to carry out this process in the EU /EEA. Under certain conditions, information may be transferred to and processed in a country outside EU/EEA or another supplier or subcontractor. In such cases, we always strive to protect your information and will take necessary legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure correct and safe handing comparable to level of protection offered within the EU/EEA.
Subscribe and/or delete information
You have the right to following in regards to personal information provided to Redoxis AB:
- To obtain an extract of the personal data you have provided us
- To request correction of inaccuracies in the personal data you have provided to us
- To request that personal information is not used to contact you
- To request that all information about you is deleted from Redoxis Abs lists
If you wish to use any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information below:
Redoxis AB (personal data controller)
Company registration number: 556726-4451
223 81 Lund